The Welcome Activity serves as the opening screen for each ThinkTank session. It can be customized as needed by the Session Leader.
The Welcome Activity is a good opportunity to:
- Ask introductory questions to warm up and relax the group
- Remind users of the rules of engagement
- Let users know when breaks will occur
The Welcome activity includes the following features and functionality:
- Session Title, located in the upper left, displays the name of the session.
- Reset (toolbar icon), located in the upper right toolbar, restores the default ThinkTank"Collaborative Process Software" background image.
- Magnet (toolbar icon), located in the upper right toolbar, pulls all Thinkers to the activity.
- Activity Settings gear wheel, located at the bottom of the activity tile, allows you to change the background image.
- Documents and Instructions tabs may contain additional instructions or documents from the Leader.
To change the Welcome activity background image:
- From the Navigation tab, select the Welcome activity. When selected, the activity highlights blue.
- Click on the gear wheel icon on the bottom of the activity tile. The Welcome Settings dialog opens.
- Click on Choose File to locate the new background image.
- After selecting the file, click on Open.
- In the Welcome Settings dialog box, click on Upload to update the background image.